Most women can’t get through the day without a handbag to tote around all her essential daily items. From lipstick to tissues, to hand cream and a wallet; carrying a handbag is not debatable it is an absolute must. However, handbags come in all styles and price points, so why the need for a “statement” handbag?

Read More
Posted in Handbags By Jennifer H.

Innovations in Beauty Products

Jul 29, 2014 5:54:49 PM

Spending on anti-aging products is expected to reach $291.9 billion by 2015, according to a Global Industry Analysts report. Multi-functionality is a driving force of innovation in the beauty category. From NASA technology in devices to innovative ingredients in formulations the beauty market is poised for growth.

Read More
Posted in beauty tips By Jessie P.

How to Prevent Wrinkles

Jul 24, 2014 3:59:34 PM

The best way to prevent wrinkles is stop them from forming in the first place. Skin loses moisture and elasticity, making it prone to wrinkles as we age. Your genes only govern 30% of how you age; the other 70% is affected by lifestyle choices. 

Read More
Posted in beauty tips By Annie D.

Best Way to Brighten Skin Tone

Jul 21, 2014 4:11:59 PM

You may be one of the millions of women seeking a brighter, smoother, more even skin complexion, and yes, more radiant even skin tone is possible without sanding off layers of skin or peeling off your skin’s upper layers with acid chemicals. Frankly, some beauty treatments can be very frightening, painful and expensive, but there are alternative options available that won’t hurt or cost you a second mortgage on your home!

Read More
Posted in beauty tips By Shailene L.

Researchers are always studying new ingredients and combinations of ingredients that work synergistically for combating aging.  Whether it is in the foods your eat, vitamins and supplements as well as anti-aging skin care products, each year new ingredients emerge as stars in the battle against aging. Check out some of the VIP ingredients for combating the look lines and wrinkles.

Read More
Posted in beauty tips By Pamela K.

How to Have a Fresh Looking Face

Jul 1, 2014 1:39:39 PM

Having makeup caked on your face is unnatural and fake looking, particularly in the summer heat.  Here is a guide to looking fresh, natural and amazing.


Read More
Posted in beauty tips By Adrienne M.

Anti-Aging Facial Acid Guide

Jun 24, 2014 4:45:16 PM

It sounds shocking at first, yet the right acids can actually help improve the skin. Facial acids can eliminate rough skin, soothe blemishes, plump up skin cells and smooth away fine lines. Anti-aging acids can help you turn back time and renew your skin.

Read More
Posted in beauty tips By Hailey W.

Eyelash Growth Life Cycle

Jun 23, 2014 3:05:13 PM

Little girls like to make a wish on a fallen eyelash but broken and fallen eyelashes are no laughing matter. Every hair on your body follows a specific growth cycle and will grow to a specific length and then fall out; this is normal and nothing to worry about.

Read More
Posted in beauty tips By Jasmin L.

Beauty Secrets from the Beauty Blogger

May 29, 2014 1:43:05 PM

Beauty blogger Jennifer Hughs recommends these beauty tips to help keep skin looking youthful, clear and bright.  Combat lines and wrinkles and blemished skin by following these simple tips.

Read More
Posted in beauty tips By Jennifer H.

Spring & Summer 2014 Beauty Trends

May 19, 2014 2:17:24 PM

After months of frigid cold, snow and icy conditions – it’s time to update your beauty regimen and makeup look for the warmer weather. Let’s examine what’s trending now in beauty:

Read More
Posted in beauty tips By Bailey F.