Most of us suffering from varicose veins have read article after article giving us tips on how to avoid getting varicose veins in the first place. However, what about those who already have developed these annoying looking veins? The tips for not standing for an absurd length of time or crossing your knees has long passed many of us by, and we now need an effective aid to diminish the appearance of these annoying and unsightly varicose veins.
While surgery is always an option, millions of people are either not surgical candidates due to vein severity or money, or they simply don’t want to go under the knife to have their varicose veins treated. Going under anaesthesia and the chance of developing scars is enough to put many people off that idea.
Varicose vein treatment creams are a great nonsurgical, non-invasive option for promoting the reduced appearance of varicose and spider veins. They have been designed and developed to not only discourage the varicose veins from worsening, but also to lighten its appearance and potentially get rid of their appearance for good. If you are looking for a varicose vein cream that will help you to wear bikinis and short dresses with confidence, then look for a varicose vein treatment cream with tested ingredients such as:
- Phytotonine(Vitamin K) - thought to reinforce blood vessel walls
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone - thought to prevent leaking from the veins
- Ruscus extract - Butcher's broom extract has been known to enhance blood flow to the legs
- Darutoside - from the herb Siegesbeckia orientalis, shown to have powerful regenerating, healing, and anti-inflammatory activity
- Esculin – “Esculoside” - have been shown to have a focus on capillary protection, improving capillary penetrability and instability