Actress Emma Stone has given hope to thousands of women around the world by revealing that the secret to her flawless and glowing complexion can actually be bought from the supermarket for only $3. It is grape seed oil, a common kitchen ingredient that not only keeps the skin hydrated but also keeps away blemishes. By spilling the beans, Emma Stone has expounded the myth that a bright and blemish-free complexion need not come at a steep price, a claim that will be substantiated by the following easy-to-follow beauty tips:
- Follow a regular cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing routine. A thorough and regular cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing routine not only makes you look fresh and toned but also keeps pimples, acne, whiteheads, and blackheads at bay, thereby making you look younger and radiant with a more even skin tone. Beauticians recommend using beauty products containing salicylic acid or Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that perform a thorough exfoliating job.
- Apply a sunscreen liberally before stepping out into the sun. There is probably nothing more harmful for your skin than the powerful ultra-violet rays of the sun. Prolonged exposure to sun has been positively linked to skin damage, evident when the skin reddens and sun spots and other blemishes appear.
- Eat a healthy diet rich in vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants. It is no secret that our diets play a crucial role in maintaining our health, which then shows up on the complexion. For instance, dark circles under the eyes may not always indicate that someone had been partying into the early hours of the morning; rather it may well be a sign of iron deficiency in the body. That is why, it is imperative that your diet consists of nuts and seeds and oily fishes like tuna and salmon that are high in Omega-3 essential fatty acids; berries, carrots, broccoli, raisins, and tomatoes that are storehouses of antioxidants that destroy free radicals that contribute to the aging process of the skin of; and all kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in various skin-friendly vitamins and minerals.
- Learn some makeup tricks that will give you a bright complexion instantly. A thin layer of a concealer, a few dabs of the mineral foundation, and some deft strokes of the blush are all you need to brighten a pale or a blotchy complexion and take away years from your appearance.
- Use a daily skin brightening face serum. Skin Brighteners are designed to promote a brightened skin tone, helping to reduce the appearance of age spots, sun spots, freckles and blotches.
No Formidable or Ultimate Hollywood Secret
A bright radiant complexion is not as elusive as it is sometimes made out to be; rather it can be yours too if you care to follow the afore-mentioned tips to a T.