This is the question that many people looking for a safe way to enhance their brows and lashes really want answered. There are many conditioners on the market that purport to strengthen and condition brows and lashes. Yet it is certainly up to you to ensure that you buy the conditioners that contain ingredients known to enhance brows. Many brow products help to revitalize the eyebrows to help them seem fuller and thicker while making use of the power of botanicals and peptides to condition, strengthen and nourish the brows.
When these products are applied nightly to your clean brows you should be able to enjoy the appearance of thicker and fuller looking brows within weeks. Some of the popular ingredients used in brow conditioners include:
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract – This formula is an extract of the leaves of tea, theaceae and camellia sinensis
- Biotin – Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7 is a necessary vitamin for the human body to promote growth. Its famous benefits include beauty benefits to the hair, skin and nails.
- ProVitamin B5 - Moisturizes and strengthens . Helps promote flexibility and durability
- Pumpkin Seed - Helps fortify and nourish, thought to replenish volume.
- Allantoin - Helps soothe, calm and protect the brow line.
There are many things that play a role in the loss of eyebrow volume. There are fortunately many eyebrow conditioners and products that contain the above ingredients with years of ingredient studies behind it. Many of these products are available in the form of serums and conditioners. These will help to encourage the look of longer and thicker eyebrows and help to promote its general health.
The history of these products date back to the early 2000s, when the potent Glaucoma medication showed evidence of prompting hair growth on eyelashes. Companies started to research and develop natural alternatives that would help promote the health and improved appearance of eyebrows and lashes, which could be obtained without a prescription.
With the wide availability of these products, consumers were now able to easily achieve thicker and healthier looking eyebrows without needing a prescription. These products have been developed with the intention of promoting the health, and appearance of thicker eyebrows. When shopping around for eyebrow conditioners take note of their ingredients and be sure to choose a product offers a money back guarantee.